Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Among the new State restrictions:
• Multi-household gatherings — indoor or outdoor, in public or private spaces — are prohibited.
• Effective Saturday at 10 p.m., bars and social clubs are closed to in-person service.
• Restaurants can remain open to in-person service, but must cease in-person service at 10 p.m. nightly. Takeout can continue.
• Restaurants, museums, gyms and other establishments must keep logs for contact tracing.
• Vermonters must comply with health department contact tracers.
• Recreational sports will be put on hold, apart from those sanctioned by the Vermont Principals Association.